Thursday, July 3, 2008

This and That

Today I cleaned the tile up on the sunrise porch. I love the new wicker furniture. The love seat is on the south side, and the two chairs on the north side. The door is west and the picture of the view is taken from one of the chairs facing southeast.















We also had the hot water heater, boiler, and swimming pool heater delivered. The swimming pool won't be ready for a long time, but we are making progress.
In late June we had an impromptu Peterson Family Reunion in June. Left to right Bonnie, Jeannie (sisters, Aunt Margret Harvey's daughters), Aunt Donna Peterson, Keith, and Julie (Aunt Donna's daughter). Aunt Opal Hoffman was there with her children; Jim, Bob, two grandchildren, and a son-in-law, John. Susan Tweed , and Uncle Larry were also there. It was good to see each other and visit. It looks like we have snow in our yard!
Actually Keith and I call these cats, because one day some other summer, it looked like there was a dead cat in the road. I asked Keith about it and it was a branch of cotton seeds from the tree in front of our house. Silly, huh?

No comments: