Monday, July 7, 2008

Some Unexpected Nice Things

I was watching the Freedom Festival Sunday evening while Keith was Home Teaching. As usual I was doing something while the boob tube was on. Out of the corner of my eye, I thought I recongnized Keith's sister Susan. The Marine anthem was playing and I thought I saw her standing. I watched the whole program, but they didn't show her again. When Keith came home I told him about it. After work on Monday he found the site on the computer and I paused the video and snapped a picture. Then I enlarged it. Susan is this you? I think it is, hey, I know it is. You little movie star. Way to go, you good looking Marine.
Before our festivities on the 4th I went over to Landon's to sneak a peak at Steven and Melissa's little one. He is adorable. They are back in Arizona by this time. It was good to see them.

1 comment:

Melissa L. said...

Hey, we're famous! :) Could you e-mail me a copy of that picture? It turned out really well. We loved seeing you, too! :)