Well, well, well... Happy Birthday to my oldest little boy. I was very excited to have this little munchkin. He was magic to me. In those days we stayed in the hospital for along time - 5 days, then he was able to come home. I thought I knew how to bathe a new baby, but David didn't understand my method and he would swallow water, and then sputter. Then I would get all concerned. For you newer mommies out there: I didn't have a fancy tub, I washed him in a small basin when he was little. David was and is a handsome person. First, David is a marvelous son. He is easy to talk with and fun to be around. Next is he is a good husband to Sarah, you'll need to ask her for more details. He is a fantastic father to his three boys and a wonderful uncle. David works hard to provide for his family and is active in his church callings. He has a fantastic sense of humor and can argue the socks off of anyone. I love being his mother, and Dad loves being there for him as well.
Here David is 4 months old, wearing the little outfit I made for him.
And then eight months old.
David at his first birthday with Mom. Do you see the curls? His hair was so thick that it gave me blisters when I cut his hair the first time.
David at 3 years of age.
David 5 years old.
Isn't he handsome? I sure love my little (big) boy. Happy Birthday David!



1 comment:
Just add a beard to that last picture and you've got me now. Sure haven't changed much!!
Post a Comment