I was poking around the inter net looking for a teacher at Roosevelt Elementary when I saw a section called "Roosevelt's 100 Years!" Look at what I found! A picture of the old school where Keith's Dad taught sixth grade.

Whoops, I stand corrected. This picture below is the school building where he taught. There is even a third building on the same lot with the same name. The district is good at building a new school with the same name on a different part of the lot.

And a picture Keith's Dad, Earl
Widdison, in a faculty picture 1962-1963. Hey, I was in fifth grade then. If you can't tell he is the tall ,white haired teacher on the back row. Interestingly enough the man who measured our garage door specifically came back after he left, to ask us if we knew an Earl
Widdison. He was disappointed as a kid because he wanted to be in Mr.
Widdison's class at Roosevelt Elementary. Dad
Widdison loved teaching and from many reports, like the one I shared, he was an excellent teacher. It was fun to discover Dad on the inter net
1 comment:
Wow, I was 0 years and a few months old when that was taken.... :-) I also enjoy helping kids learn.
Post a Comment