Sunday, July 20, 2008

Playing Sarah's Game

This little game works for any of us in our family... Just leave a comment and make sure you say who the memory is about...

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

2 comments:

Sarah W. said...

Let's see, my favorite memory with you would have to be all of our chats and giggles last summer when you came to help after Elliot was born. I had expected being "down and out" but instead, was up for being entertained. We had a lot of talks - some funny and others were serious. I just had a great time. You were a huge help with Zach and Cannon, who really could use some attention, since I hadn't been very "agile" during the pregnancy. I'm sure they felt neglected and you spoiled them like a grandma should! But I must agree with you that when you came for Easter in 2004, was a fun time with you too!

Keith said...

I remember when we were riding fourwheelers and you went backwards off the cliff . . .