Keith was using the pellet gun and asked if I wanted to shoot it. Why not? He set up a target, a small piece of wood with an X on it.
From about 28 feet away I hit the target. It fell off the board he had placed it on. Keith shot at the otherside of the wood target, and then I shot again. We replaced the target each time. The second time I shot, the board fell, but I couldn't see where I had hit it. There was a sound of something hitting the floor close to where I was standing. After investigating the board, it was discovered that I had hit the same spot twice, driving the first pellet in further. The sound by my feet was the second pellet coming back. The second pellet fits right into the first pellet.
2 comments:
VERY Impressive!! I'll have to tease David that he didn't get his original shooting abilities from you. When we were dating, we went shooting and he was HoRRiBLe! He had a gun but had NO idea how to use it! So I had to teach him how it's done. (course my dad had us out shooting for as long as I can remember!) He's a much better shot now! Tee hee! Well done!!
Thanks, Sarah!
Post a Comment