Happy Birthday to my middle child, my youngest boy. I was excited to be able to call this boy Dirk, my father's name. He was an early Christmas present, and came home on Christmas day. He was brought to me in a red stocking to take home.
Dirk was born at 8:29 AM, PST, at Tacoma General Hospital. Dirk has always been a happy person, and willing to help others. He's a natural leader, genuinely interested in others, obedient, and has a strong testimony of the Gospel.
Dirk loves life. He loves people, and has a big heart. I love to see him with his wife and two little girls. He truly loves them and has a lot of patience with the little ones.
Dirk has a winning smile, and has worked hard to finish his BS at the U of U with honors. From the beginning Dirk liked to pose for the camera. I think he has a natural talent.
Dirk was born at 8:29 AM, PST, at Tacoma General Hospital. Dirk has always been a happy person, and willing to help others. He's a natural leader, genuinely interested in others, obedient, and has a strong testimony of the Gospel.
Dirk loves life. He loves people, and has a big heart. I love to see him with his wife and two little girls. He truly loves them and has a lot of patience with the little ones.
Dirk has a winning smile, and has worked hard to finish his BS at the U of U with honors. From the beginning Dirk liked to pose for the camera. I think he has a natural talent.
2 comments:
WOW! I never realized how much Cannon looks like Dirk... they have the same CHIN and mouth!! AMAZING! Happy Birthday Dirk!!
Ok - so it's Elliot and Cannon that look like Dirk. The shape of their eyes is very similar too! I just can't get over it. Genetics are cool!
Post a Comment