On December 20th we assembled for the
annual women's breakfast.
Mom was able to join us.
Keith drove me and then went to sit by himself.
Emma decided Opa shouldn't be by himself
and handed Xanthisa to him.
The staff at IHOPS were fascinated with the baby.
I finished Elliot's stocking and we mailed a
Christmas Package to Arizona and one to Indiana.
Monday morning Ari, Cirrus, and Crimsel helped to make gingerbread cookies.
Here they are selecting cookie cutters.
The girls were very pleased with the pink and purple aprons.
Everyone loved rolling out the dough.Ta-da! Finished cookies.
There were thin ones and thick ones,
but plenty to go around for Christmas Eve. Laura took Ari and Bree home before the impending snowstorm.
Crimsel and Cirrus spent the day. When Opa came home we went to visit Great Oma.
I can't remember if Cirrus or Crimsel took this picture of Great Oma.
I think he did a fantastic job.
Her eyes look incredible.
After eating dinner with Great Oma we went to her room where the kids had a lot of fun.
Getting a hug from Great Oma before leaving.
No comments:
Post a Comment