Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Where Does the Time Go?

So do you write from the past to the present
or the present to the past?
I guess I'll go backwards. Saturday was Bekha's first birthday. One of the first things we did Saturday was this...
especially for Sarah!
On Thursday we had a special Holiday Dinner
with Great Oma at Highland Care Center.
She has a private room and has a special
place to hang her Christmas cards.
On Sunday the olds decided to have another tragedy. We (Keith) spent the afternoon making a repair to get us by. Repairs have been more and more frequent and we decided that this was last one .
Monday found us looking for another vehicle.
Sunday was Xanthisa's Baby Blessing.
Emma made her little outfit.
I think she looks darling.
Friday the 5th, was Sinter Klaas.
Cirrus received a bag of salt for being naughty!
She was not happy.
Sinter Klaas finally gave Cirrus her chocolate letter.
It's a time for family, traditions, and fun.

Great Oma with Bree and Xanthisa

3 comments:

Sarah W. said...

Wow, you have been busy! The car looks nice... what kind is it? And you ran into Rebecca! TOO FUNNY. I LOVE her! Her "guilt trip" (ha ha) sooo doesn't work when you have no money to travel! Thanks for posting that!

Keith, Johanna, et al. said...

The car is a KIA Rio, '05. We sorta ran into Rebecca. I heard on the radio where she was going to be, so we went on purpose to surprise you. She was surprised as well. She told us that her oldest is on a mission in Italy. I loved doing this for you Sarah! It was fun... and you are welcome.
Mom W.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you have been up to alot of fun stuff it looks like. I'm happy we could all celebrate Sinter Klaas together. Great pictures.