Monday, August 1, 2011

More of August 2010

The local Article Circle hosts an antique car show during the summer. This year we took Cirrus and Crimsel.


Then we saw this sweet car.


The next thing we knew, the man who owned car asked Crimsel if he wanted to sit in the car! I think Opa wanted to sit in the car too.


Front view of the car.


Another car.



Susan, Rick, Alice, Keith and a childhood neighbor after attending the temple for another neighbor.


During the summer they replaced the carpeting at school. Everything had to be moved out of the room, and then back. Good luck trying to remember what box everything went in. It is a pain trying to set up the whole room again.


Tah, Dah... new carpeting.

1 comment:

Da'Owings' said...

Wow, Mom good job! Just remember you can always write a little and save the draft. Then when your done, post it. Just an Idea! I think i should use that idea when I get behind.