Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Little Helper

Crimsel spent the night on Friday. He work up at 5:00 am. Yeeshhh... I think I'm getting too old for this sort of thing. Opa got up and starting raking the snow off the lawn and sweeping the gutter.

Crimsel dressed himself, went out picked up the rake and started raking the gutter all on his own!


Here Opa is checking on what Crimsel is doing! He was surprised!

We ate breakfast in the camper, and then started working on the house.

Crimsel has a set of his very own tools to help us out.


Helping Opa to see if the attic access is level.


Crimsel Learning to hammer a nail.




We celebrated Josh's birthday Sunday.

Do two "rongs" make a right?

It made us chuckle.

1 comment:

Keith said...

I don't think Oma was awake. I was raking cottonwood debris, not snow. We half-filled the garbage can!