Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Grand-Daughter Tea Party

I had my grand-daughter tea party last Tuesday.

We had four little girls, two mommies,

three grandmas, and three great-grandmas!


I served pink lemonade, water, and orange juice;
ginger scones, cheese scones;
bacon and cheese puffs, quiche, and grapes.

Great-Grandma Christman brought her famous frog eye salad,

and Grandma Turpin brought yummy cookies.

Grandma Black, Emma, Xanthisa, Great-Grandma Christman, Cirrus


Great-Oma Allart, Laura, Ari, Bree, Oma Widdison

Great-Oma Allart, Emma, Xanthisa, Cirrus, Oma Widdison


Oma Widdison, Great-Oma Allart, Emma, Xanthisa,
Great-Grandma Christman, Cirrus, Grandma Black

Oma Widdison, Great-Oma Allart, Laura, Ari,
Great-Grandma Hawkins, Grandma Turpin, Bree
Ari, Laura, Great-Grandma Hawkins, Grandma Turpin, Bree
I'm thankful that everyone was able to attend.
We had a wonderful time, and had lots of fun.

1 comment:

Da'Owings' said...

I love you Oma! Thank you for putting the pictures on your blog. I really like them.
Love, Cirrus
To Oma

Everything was so nice, Mom. We all had a great time. Cirrus and I were so excited to see Jon's Mom and Grandma there. Thanks for inviting them. Love you very, very much!
M&M's