
Opa and I took Cirrus, Crimsel, Dirk, and Arie to the State Fair. Laura stayed home with baby Bree, and Emma stayed home 'cause baby three is due in about 3 weeks. Jon was at work, and David, Sarah, Zach, Cannon and Elliot too far away.
First stop was canning. Cirrus and Crimsel helped me can apricots, so I entered one of our jars.
We took Third Place!
I also entered some butter I canned, it was on display
because there wasn't a category to judge it in.
Elliot's baby quilt took 2nd Place!
Then we went to look at animals, eat corn dogs, and ride the slide.
The kids received glow in the dark bracelets, and went home tired.
We had a great time!
3 comments:
Mom that looks awesome. It would have been so much fun to be there. Love the video! Congrates on the prizes! And thanks for the night off! Love ya!
Congrats on your prizes at the fair! We're going up to see your wins on Friday! You do great work! Thanks for updating the blog and letting us know!
Looks like Linda used my account to make the last comment. I just wanted to thank you for the apricot entry. I almost literally ran into Elder L. Tom Perry's wife, he was just a few feet away looking at another part of the canning display. Great times at the Utah State Fair
Post a Comment