Friday, August 15, 2008

Hooray!!! and a little bit of this and that...

Little Bree is just darling.
She came on the 12th, her Great-Great Opa Arie Allart's birthday. Ari stayed at Grandma and Grandpa Turpin's.
She was having a great time.
Keith, Great Oma, (my Mom) and I stayed at Turpin's
for a while as we waited to see Bree.
Laura's parents are wonderful people and very gracious.

Opa and Great Oma with Bree.
July 25

David Mahonrimoriancumer's birthday, (see previous blog)
and the day of the garage door install. Yep, it is green!
We were also having mechanical work done.
This is the pool equipment room.
And yes, we hired someone else to do part of the work.

July 23 - 24
For Susan Tweed's birthday she wanted to go camping.
So we went to Granite Flats in American Fork Canyon,
and hiked through Timp Cave.
I think Kelsy took the prize for being the most dirty.
Yours truly made all the way without needing to be carried!
(That made it easier for Keith, and less embarrassing for me.)

2 comments:

Sarah W. said...

Cute grandbaby, nice garage door (so glad you went "green") and way to go hiking Timp... I did that hike once a long time ago when i was in much better shape and it killed me then! It is a cool cave though!

Cecelia's...blog...blogger said...

Nice blog :-) Beautiful baby. Nice links. I think I will take J&J to Timp. Cave too. I'm sure they will love it.