Saturday, March 12, 2011

Well, We Ended Up in July

In July I had my annual Grand-daughter Tea Party. We decided to have a Dutch theme. Laura's mother was gracious enough to host it at her home. She set a beautiful table with the colors of the Dutch flag. We had open face sandwiches with Gouda Kaas (cheese), Geldegest Worst, (summer sausage), and of course Hagel Slaag, (chocolate sprinkles). My grand-daughters did me proud by showing their American Grandmas and Great Grandmas what to do with the Hagel Slaag.

Emma's mother-in-law, Meriola; and her mother, Marva.
The two Great-Grandmothers, Georgia and Marva.
Unfortunately, my mom, the other Great-Grandmother
went to Indiana to visit her grandchildren there.
We missed her, but she had a good time.

Emma, Laura,

Cirrus, Ari, Xani, Bree



Later in July I watched grandchildren.
I think the pictures speak for themselves.

No fair looking ahead Mommies!
Can you pick your child out by their feet?

I love this picture!

1 comment:

Da'Owings' said...

Oma, it looks very nice!
-Cirrus