We had our Easter Egg Hunt at Mary Jane's again. She works hard to make sure the kids have a lot of fun. She fills plastic eggs with trinkets and a few with candy, and puts little identifying stickers on the outside. The kids can only pick up their own eggs.
First off, only the proper attire should be worn, as demonstrated by Xani. Klompen are the best things for your feet. Emma said Xani insisted on wearing them.
Cute little girls in pink. Looks like Ari's basket is getting full.
There is one, right inside the downspout.
Hey, I want to look for eggs. Hurry with that picture!
Hunter and Crimsel.
Some eggs were easier to find than others.
As we all know the chocolate is yummy. Even Xani can say chocolate.
Thanks Mary Jane!
1 comment:
Mom, you've been a busy bee with your blog. I'm glad 'cause I don't have any of these easter pic.s, so I'm gunna save them for myself. Love ya!
Post a Comment