Sunday, November 29, 2009

November's End

November has fun and lots of different activities.

The day before Thanksgiving I spent sometime watching Ari and Bree. I love their little blouses.
My Dad's sister Nellie has come for a visit from Alameda. I love this picture of my Mom and Tante Nellie.

We spent Thanksgiving Day with Keith's sister Susan. Black Friday, Emma and I went to JoAnn's and spent over an hour in the fabric cutting line. She bought some really cute flannel pieces. I couldn't resist and bought some flannel as well.
Saturday was the annual Tweed - Widdison Pie Feast. We had soup and rolls first, minor details. There was table tennis, and general running and playing by the little ones. We had 15 little ones from ages 9 years to baby, no teenagers, and ten adults. Let's see that's 25 people.

We had 14 pies. If you click on the picture it should enlarge it so you can see what kind of pie we had. As usual we had left overs to divy up and take home. Yum...

No comments: