Keith dropped me off just after six in the morning, and
I had been given the review and drill earlier in the week.
Dirk and Laura were going to the Stampin' Up Convention.
A first time for Laura. Everything went well.
Bree ate her lunch with enthusiasm.
Using the great gesture in sign language, she said, "all done."
Can you see the food in her hair?
After holding her like a football in my left arm, I put her head under the water tap in the kitchen sink. I thought for sure we would have screaming baby, but she just looked at me. The result was a beautiful curly headed baby.
While Bree napped Ari sat down on the sofa with me,
and helped to pin Bree's quilt for finishing.
She was a wonderful little helper.
Things were off to a good roll. Laura came home about 4:00 ish.
The next day I came about 7:00 in the morning.
This was going to be the marathon.
Laura spent Thursday night in downtown SLC with Dirk.
Laura took the time to make some cute paper doll cut outs that are new from Stampin' Up.
I love the way that Ari is concentrating to make matching outfits. See her tongue sticking out? She had a fun time.
We had spaghetti for dinner. Remembering lunch from yesterday was good for Oma. I stripped Bree down to her diaper and put a bib on her. At least it saved some clothes.
Yes, her head went back under the water, but it does make for some cute curls.
Friday went mostly without incident. Opa called to let me know how special today is.
At 12:34 and 56 seconds, the 7th of August, 2009 the numbers are
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,and 9. Here is a picture of his watch.
This Oma forgot that she had promised Emma and Jon, sometime ago, she would watch the two older ones over night so they could get an early start for a wedding in Provo. Things were okay-ed by Laura and Dirk, and Jon brought the kids over about 3:00. They actually played quite well together.
Crimsel brought his dinosaur, and Bree was enchanted.
Watch her tongue, it made me laugh.
Laura made it home about 8:00.
There were some pretty happy little girls.

At that point I took Cirrus and Crimsel home to spend the night.
At that point I took Cirrus and Crimsel home to spend the night.
They went home in the afternoon. Can I tell you that I was tired?
Hats off to all the young mommies out there with little ones!!

1 comment:
I do love that video of Bree and the dinosaur. She's so funny.
Post a Comment