

Soooo, Keith and I have been looking at garage doors for what seems like forever. We finally narrowed it down to a carriage style door. We decided on white. Anywho, that's what I thought we agreed upon. So we are at the garage door warehouse seeking prices and my husband says maybe green would be nice. We've been playing around with photos and paint trying to decide white or green, green or white. Our fingers and brains went a little nutso and one thing lead to another. We spruced the whole place up. It will be difficult to drive up to the place tomorrow and see it in its unfinished state. PLEASE, vote on the color door you think looks best. Also, would you please let us know what you think of the piece of gingerbread at the top of the gable up above Crimsel?
2 comments:
Just so you remember Mom I've had many years of art, so I'm pretty picky about colors. The green flows nicely, while the white makes the home fade a little (or washes it out) I really like the 'gingerbread' it's beautiful.
Love ya!
Go with white for sure!!! That's my vote. :)
Post a Comment