Easter Sunday was a beautiful day. Opa and I decided to "borrow" Cirrus and take her to Ari's ward to sneak a picture of the girls in their new Easter dresses. Cirrus looks more like a little girl these days instead of a toddler, while Ari is at that adorable toddler stage. I think they look beautiful!
Crimsel and Cirrus in their finery. Crimsel is almost as big as Cirrus. Hmmm, a future football player, or wrestler? Time will tell. He is definitely all boy.
We were invited to Chelsea & Kyle's for Easter Dinner. I was asked to bring rolls. Rachel Gates inspired me with her cute bread bunny, and so we became creative. Here are the results. We had a wonderful time.

1 comment:
Oh cute, I was hoping you'd post a picture of the girls together so I could steal it for our blog. :) I hope that's ok! :)
Post a Comment