We were preparing for our traditional Christmas Eve dinner with Oma, our children, grandchildren, and neighbor. The turkey was in the oven, the table ready to be set, and Keith was going to help me with the Christmas Tree. I went down stairs, and in the hall my foot went squishhhhh! Ah oh, Keith must have tromped snow in. The next foot went squish as well. I hollered for Keith and we traced it to the hot water heater. Needless to say, we had cleaning up to do, and the tree didn't get put up until after dinner, and our guests left. The grandchildren had a wonderful time and we were entertained with their enthusiasm.
After it was all over Keith put up this fantastic tree to surprise me. I think it is adorable.
On Christmas day we went to Oma Allart's where we had dinner with my siblings and their family members. We had a short program. Cirrus sang "Jingle Bells".
I read a story, Lindsay played the piano, Kyle told a story, and played the piano while we sang. It was fun. At home, Cirrus received a princess crown, necklace, and mirror.My favorite part of the evening was when Cirrus adorned Ariana with her crown, necklace, and mirror. Isn't it amazing that little girls just do these things naturally?
Great Oma with Ariana.
No comments:
Post a Comment