A few days ago we went into the new house and found a woodpecker stunned on the floor. He had tried to fly through a window. We have been finding residue of a bird in the house, but hadn't seen one. Yesterday, when I was cleaning up sawdust from drilling holes in studs, I found this feather. I think it is beautiful. Is there a legend or myth about a woodpecker in your house? Is it good luck, I hope?
Friday, October 26, 2007
Good Luck?
A few days ago we went into the new house and found a woodpecker stunned on the floor. He had tried to fly through a window. We have been finding residue of a bird in the house, but hadn't seen one. Yesterday, when I was cleaning up sawdust from drilling holes in studs, I found this feather. I think it is beautiful. Is there a legend or myth about a woodpecker in your house? Is it good luck, I hope?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment