Well, I guess you can tell that school has started; there seems to be less time for things like blogs. I am really blessed with a good class this year, and am looking forward to doing some creative projects with my class this year.
I think you all know that we purchased a new washer and dryer. We put down vinyl floor tiles. Keith did most of the work while I supervised from the hall way. I painted and moved the curtains inside the window frame. I think the room looks better. Yeah! for clean clothes!! :)
I think you all know that we purchased a new washer and dryer. We put down vinyl floor tiles. Keith did most of the work while I supervised from the hall way. I painted and moved the curtains inside the window frame. I think the room looks better. Yeah! for clean clothes!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment